Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival: Modern Quilt

I am so excited that it is Blogger's Quilt Festival time again! I look forward to this every year and love looking at all the wonderful entries! I am very excited this fall that there are new categories for modern quilts and original design.

This is my entry for modern quilting. I love this quilt, I love the quilting and I love the colors. It is one of my favorites!



It doesn't hurt that I also love that I got to take pictures of it in the snow! :)

If you're so inclined, you can vote for my quilt here!


7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this quilt!!! Love the grey and bright colors! Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never cease to be amazed at the creativity of fellow quilters! Thanks for sharing, I, like many, LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Thanks for sharing this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I love the colors and the composition. What a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quilt! It makes me think of snowflakes! Super colourful snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a beautiful quilt I love the colours! And the quilting's fab too, it gives it a lovely texture :-)

    ReplyDelete