Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Gifts 2014



I wasn't sure what to do for the teachers for Valentine's Day, but I wanted to do something small. A friend gifted me this cute heart fabric, and I whipped up four coffee cozys today. I even had heart buttons for them! 

I have come to think that the best thing about Pinterest is the ideas for class/teacher gifts (and the quilty inspiration too, of course!).

I had pinned the Love Bug idea a few years ago, and we finally did it this year. Ben did bouncy balls (Valentine, you make my heart bounce!) and Ellie wanted to do 'vroom-vroom' cars. Her cards say things like "I wheelie love you," and "valentine you make my heart race!" I bought cute things at the dollar store and baggies at JoAnn's, printed the tags on cardstock and voila! Done! I think they are all really cute, and they were quick and inexpensive, and NOT CANDY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment