Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Knit Night Tote

I am so excited about this recent finish! I had been thinking about making up a new item for my etsy shop, and had decided on some bags. I have plans to add some basic project bags, but wanted something else - something bigger, something I could have more fun with. I started sketching ideas, asked my friends what they would like in a knitting bag, and drew up proportions. And voila! It all came together!

Knit night tote

It is lined with fusible fleece, so it is nice and sturdy, it has a magnetic snap, and two interior pockets - one small zippered one and one larger slip pocket - the perfect size for holding patterns. The bag is 17" tall and 18.5" wide, with a 6" flat gusseted bottom.

Knit night tote

I can't wait to make these up in some other fabric combinations and start taking some orders! Let me know if you would like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment