Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finished Knits

It's about time I posted some new finished knitting projects! These were all knit for class samples, and I love the way they came out! Now to have time to knit them for myself!

Gradient Cowl

First up is Gradient. Knit out of three skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash Sport, this was a fun knit! I knit the three color version, but only did the cowl.

Wee Austin Hoodie

Wee Austin Hoodie was a cute quick knit. I would love to make one of these for my kiddos!

Lollipop Skirt

The Lollipop Skirt is adorable, and I know two girls who would love their own! I love the cute ridges on the skirt and it is very twirly!

Brick Road Cowl

The Brick Road Cowl was an enjoyable easy knit - I think this would make a fun gift for someone! I love that it is reversible!

I have several more projects for upcoming classes on the needles - just need more time in the day to finish them!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Jenn! I'll take a hoodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice FOs and I just adore the little cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your knitting looks great! The skirt is so very cute!! just darling!

    ReplyDelete