Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby knits

My sister asked the other day if I had started knitting for the baby - I have, even though you haven't seen them yet. Here goes:


Sweet Baby Cap in HIll Country Yarns Sweet Feet


Baby Bolero from One Skein in Manos Cotton Stira


Ribbons Baby Blanket in Sublime Organic Coton


Baby Surprise Jacket in Mirasol Hacho


February Baby Sweater in Mirasol Sulka (I think)

I'm starting to think that she's going to be naked if I don't get moving. Luckily, only 3 more weeks of school left, so hopefully I can get some more stuff knit up.

Again, apologies for my bloggy absence - it's been tough as I seem to be thwarted by the camera - it is either dead or only takes blurry pictures, but I do have some FOs to share - hopefully soon!

Thanks for hanging in there!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    yeah, she'll be naked, cause you don't have any friends who knit who will be giving you gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you always have so many projects going, and I see that baby knits are no exception!

    ReplyDelete