Sunday, December 16, 2007

14 inches


Of sleeve. That's what I got done today (and I finished the sleeve cap on the other sleeve). I think I can, I think I can. Hopefully I can finish up some little things tonight to get them out of the way.

I spent a lovely afternoon knitting sleeve and watching bad holiday movies. Really bad holiday movies. Let me just say that Holiday in Handcuffs was the highlight, which, if you've seen it, explains a lot.

But if you're not me, and you're up for more holiday movies, there are still some to choose from! Christmas at Water's Edge, A Diva's Christmas, The Road to Christmas, Meet me in St. Louis, The Nutcracker, Casper's Haunted Christmas, All I Want for Christmas and A Season for Miracles, plus your usual weekend movies.

Still need project ideas? It's go time, folks! How about a bag? Sophie is quick and easy, while Booga Bag is a bit roomier. And, for those of you who like complicated bags, try the Brea Bag (which I can't wait to make for me!).

Most of our holiday busyness is over - hubbo's Christmas program is tomorrow, and then we should have a quiet week until my family arrives on Saturday. Plenty of time to finish all the projects, do Christmas cards, make cookies and ornaments, wrap presents, finish decorating the house and cleaning.....send the elves. At least all the shopping is done! Woo Hoo!

Ok, can't spend any more time on the blog - must finish slippers!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Your knitting fortitude is astounding! So much progress in a single day. Good luck with the rest of your holiday knitting, and enjoy the quiet time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great progress. And I'm watching Holiday in Handcuffs as I type - your day must have been something else! But it's ALMOST so bad it's good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a whole lot of sleeve! Go go go go!

    ReplyDelete