Saturday, February 03, 2007

Chock full of knittin' goodness

A jam-packed update this week - set aside some time and take a gander at some of these lovely projects!

The Smug Sheep finished a gorgeous Booga Bag - love the colors!

Tara has been swatching for a lovely blue cabled sweater.

Zanti Miss Knit has been working on some lacy socks and finished a felted bag - busy girl!

Sarah Janet has a rogue cable problem on her Rogue and has a yummy green sock started. She also started the Mountain Peaks Shawl in some lovely silk.

Prairie Girl finished her Irish Hiking scarf, a felted bag for her camera, and one sock - lovely projects!

Emilee finished her Snowflake socks and is testing out a heart lace pattern for her February Socktopia socks.

Bronwyn has been busy finishing up knits for others, and swatching for a new project. I hope this one's for you!

Doborah finished two pairs of stripy socks - so good to have warm feet.

Nessa finished up a stripey Jaywalker from Lorna's Laces and received an abundance of Socks that Rock - soooo jealous!

Leisel has been busy crocheting up a snowman, making sock toes, swatching and knitting up a red scarf.

Theresa has started Rowena in a lovely pink color - love the ruffle!

Karen knit up a super pair of oh-so-warm mittens.

Debby finished up her Lacy Serpentine Shawl - it's so pretty in a slightly varigated yarn!

Carrie has gotten her supplies for the Wobbly Tote ready - yummy colors!

Mamma has another Starsky crisis - I hope there's no bad juju attached to this sweater! She has come out just fine from the previous problems, so I have all confidence that it'll all work out this time too. Good luck!

Liz is doing some fair isle swatching.

Ozknitter started some new blue Project Spectrum socks.

Scout finished a pair of matching Calorimetrys for her and Supergirl - super cute!

Abigail has found Mr. sock mojo and already has a finished pair of socks! Love the colors!

Rachel finished up a cute pair of mittens that match her hat!

Morgan has finished up a lovely new cardigan.

Minty has posted a new pattern for an awfully cute scarf. Go check it out!

BeccaU finished up a great pair of monkey socks - mmmmmmmm, green..............

Juls knit up a yummy cashmere treat!

Karla is oh-so-close to finishing up her Chain Link socks.

Lauren finished her first pair of socks! They look great!

Rahime finished up a pair of socks all for her!

Yvonne has finished one fancy fingerless glove.

Amy completed a lovely Bejewled scarf.

Chrispy finished up a pretty pair of fingerless gloves and is one sleeve away from a finished Wicked.

Missy finished up her bejewled scarf and a pair of fingerless gloves.

Whew! I really hope I got in everyone who completed something for themselves (and a few that are still WIPs!). Please leave a comment or email me if I somehow missed you and I'll make sure you're in next week's update!

Only a few more weeks to "officially" knit for ourselves - get those needles busy!

3 comments:

  1. You are so great to do this with everything else you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the fairisle yoke sweater I made based on EZ's numbers -- I did the chart from patterns in the 1000 Knitting Motifs book....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your updates! I love seeing what everyone is working on!

    For my own little update... I just finished sock number 2 about an hour ago. Now, I really want them for myself, but have a sneeking suspicious that our in-house sock thief (my 14 year old daughter) will strike again. But she's at her dad's this week, so at least I have them all to myself for one whole week! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete