Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So long Socktober

It's been a great ride.

Finished - one pair, and two single socks (one of which finished another pair).
Frogged - two socks.
Started - ten socks.
Ignored - two socks.
Some progress - eleven socks.

Not too shabby. I wished I had gotten more done on the pairs I had already started, but I'm certainly not mad! I just look at it this way - I'm this much closer to 100!

I'm finishing the month with 13 socks on the needles, and another finished!



It is the Rib and Cable Sock from last fall's IK, in County Clare Socks That Rock, birthday gift from the hubbo. I love it. I actually knit all of the foot last night (and it was a bad TV night too!). I'm not so much in love with the toe. We'll see - but I know I have plenty of yarn should I decide to rip it back and knit a "traditional" toe.

We've had no trick-or-treaters so far, and it's after 9 so I don't think we will. Ah well, more peanut M&Ms for me!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a SMALL dpn collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were much more productive than I was this Socktober! Looks like I need to buy more sets of dpns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blow me away! At any given time I only have one pair on the needles.

    G0 100 GO!

    For me I'm just approaching 50! Must knit faster to catch up with you:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOSH! LOOK AT all THOSE SOCKS!!!

    How cool!

    ReplyDelete