Sunday, July 02, 2006

August Birthday Swap

We're having a great time on vacation, and I have lots of pictures to share, but I wanted to get this swap info up for my pal! More from the trip to come!

What day is your birthday?
August 16

Are you crafty? I like to think so!

Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments? Yes!

Do you dye your own wool? Not on a regular basis. I have done some sock yarn.

Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?
I want to learn to do more with paper crafts, but I haven't yet.

What small project would you be interested in making? Socks, mittens, scarf, hat, baby items, wash cloths, doilies, shrugs etc.
Socks.

What are your favorite scents? Vanilla

Do you like stationary and cards?
A little too much!

Do you like hand lotions or soaps?
Yep.

Do you like to sew or embroider items?
I like to sew, but I don't do too many complicated things. I really want to do embroidery, but haven't sat down and learned much yet.

Do you like beads? Yep.

What kind of mail-able snacks do you like to eat? Cherry pull & peel Twizzlers, Strawberry Starbursts.

Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc. I don't wear much jewelry.

Do you like to play cards or board games?
Yes.

What are your favorite colors of yarn? Pinks and oranges, blue & green.

Do you like solid, variegated, heathers, or self stripping yarns?
All of them!

Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?
Magnets.

Do you like picture frames? Yes, but I never seem to put pictures in them!

Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?
Both!

Do you collect anything? Bookends.

Do you have any allergies? Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc..
No, but I don't like smoke.

Do you have any hobbies?
Besides knitting? Reading.

Do you like scented or unscented candles?
Both.

Are you a fiber snob? A little bit.

That's it! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment