Wednesday, June 28, 2006

State of the Lace

My lace relay team has been quiet this week with trip preparations, but progress has been made since the start of the race.


Feather & Fan sock, Leaf Lace, Baltic Sea Stole, Pink Blob



Feather & Fan hasn't seen any action in about two weeks. Hopefully she'll get some in on the trip. Leaf Lace has been neglected since her trip to the playground. She's pouting in the corner. Baltic Sea Stole has seen a bit of progress in the past few days, but is waiting for ball #2 to be cast on for more progress. And the pink blob is progressing nicely. That's really all I can say about it.



I've been doing a bit of sock knitting this week - getting two socks through the gusset. I need mindless in-the-dark knitting for the car ride (we're driving overnight), so I thought two stockinette socks would be just the ticket. Hopefully both of these will be done soon, but both are first socks, so there's one to go for each.

I've been neglecting my KALs in my attempt to finish up one more thing before we leave. I will be casting on for my purple socks on Saturday no matter what - FO or no FO. They'll be my first pair for the Summer of Socks KAL.

They're not the only thing that I'm taking on our trip. But I must go pack - we leave in less than 48 hours!

Last chance to sign up for the Christmas in July swap! Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

2 comments:

  1. *choke* Bueller - flashback!!

    Um, sorry, I'm not big on Christmas, so I'm passing on the swap... Plus I'm WAY over-extended, knitting wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your Leaf Lace. I'm finishing a sock tonight if I have to stay up all night so I can cast on some lace without guilt.

    ReplyDelete