Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Enhancement

Packages have been arriving in the mail the past few days - all for me!

I did some trading via the wonderful Knitty Board for some new goodies:

I offered up that Rebecca mag I got a few weeks back (I wasn't really enamoured with any of the patterns). Some crazy wonderful person offered two balls of Kidsilk Haze in "Trance." Um, OK!

It's so yummy! Now, what to do with it......



Another swapper wanted to swap some Knitpicks Shine in Grass for another color. I had several balls in Sky, and way too much blue yarn, so I swapped!

Just in time to end May, some very green yarn! I'm thinking I'll let it marinate for a while before it tells me what it wants to be.


Some other goodies came home via some LYSs. I picked up five balls of Calmer at one LYS 35% off (!). I really wanted a lighter color, so if anyone wants to trade, let me know! I've got 4 balls in color #473 (royal blueish) and 1 ball in color #464 (pea greenish). I also snagged a ball of Trekking at Yarns Ewenique that I couldn't resist. What can I say? The Trek-along starts tomorrow!

I also got my goodies from my Dye-o-rama Swap!



My swap partner was Julie, and she sent some great goodies. Some yummy chocolate (which were a little melty Julie, but I saved them with the fridge!), some Sugar 'n Creme yarn in "my" colors :), and my handdyed yarn! She used Wilton's icing dyes to make this yummy blue and white yarn. I'm thinking it will be great socks for The Girl - such a pretty blue! Thanks Julie!

Still want more goodies? Go see what Jen got for her birthday - she's a lucky girl! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like your Dye-O-Rama package! I knew the Sugar & Cream would be fine because of the colors, LOL! It was the actual yarn I dyed that I was concerned about! I figured the chocolate would get melty, but glad you were able to save it! I can't wait to see how the yarn knits up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have quite a haul there! I cannot wait to see what your lovely yarns end up as!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dye-o-rama package!!

    ReplyDelete