Saturday, February 18, 2006

Get along little knitters!

Lots of Olympic knitting going on!

Jess is busy working on her Zig Zag sweater.

Sherrill finished up some colorful socks for herself, and has some yummy stash enhancement!

Aria is too busy moving to knit! Go wish her well at her new job!

Theresa is powering through her Am Kamin - it looks amazing!

Tara has had trouble getting her hands on her Olympic yarn.

Chris is working on a secret project this week!

Laura is busy working on her stranded mittens and Backyard Leaves. Both look great!

Erica is knitting up Olympia for the Olympics!

E is back from vacation, now she needs time to knit!

Julie is busy working on some cute socks!

And I've been busy, but I'll show you tomorrow, fingers crossed for some light to take pictures!

Just one admin note - I'm thinking that the KAL will wrap up after next week. I had originally intended for us to knit something for ourselves after the holidays. Most of us have knit at least one thing, so I'm thinking we've met our goal! Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for knitting along with me!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow! Thanks so much for all your hard work hostessing this KAL and for the awesome weekly updates. This has been such a fun KAL!! Take care, Jenn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan - all good KALs need to be put to rest at some point - thanks for all your lovely hostessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn, I just now got around to your 100 list and it was very interesting. I think I could knit and watch movies all day too, although many people tell me I'd be bored. I highly doubt it:)

    ReplyDelete