Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday, bloody sunday

But you don't really want to hear about that, so I'll spare you the details.

In less disturbing news, I finally have pictures actually ON the blog, not just linked to. Love it! I'm still playing with the format of them, etc. So be patient.

But, they are - lovely sock yarn from Elann. I can't wait to start playing with this.

And a finished "felted" purse. As I suspected, the felting didn't take real well, but it's still cute. A little small though.

I finally started on Tempting - as of tonight I have 5 1/2 inches done. Only 8 1/2 to go!

And I got the cutest knitting supply holder two weeks ago at Target in the markdown section. It has little pockets and a zippered pocket - I love it, mostly because it actually has feet! (So ok, it was not made to be a knitting supply holder, but who could resist?)

That's it for now, much other excitement (haha) but have to go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment